Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead

don't know what it is but i like it. intense

Bkidd - Life Has Value Bkidd - Life Has Value

cool

sounds canadian. thats a good thing

25th Street 25th Street

swoit

sounds cool the bass is a bit too strong i reckon. swoit. thanks for the review too (:

JackRocker responds:

appreciate the review! your feedback is appreciated, it helps me know what i need to work on. as soon as i have a good pair of headphones, i'm going to remaster this. my current pair color the sound way too much, so how i hear my music sounds a lot different from the way other people hear it. makes me sad, lulz.

Rubba DUB DUB Rubba DUB DUB

mix

nice, a great mix of different beats and sounds. your initial riff sounds like a drum beat on its own. swoit.

Chopped Tune Chopped Tune

memories

reminds me of when I first started. I use other programs now but i've got at least three songs available on newgrounds. They're all called palbass. check em out

I love the snare (:

Industrial Chips Industrial Chips

cool

sounds cool, I like the second half more. the first half sounds less song like and more sound like. (:

Street Fighter 2 - Metal Ken Street Fighter 2 - Metal Ken

swoit

love the game, love your version. keep it up

EX!!! - Limbo (Big Red) EX!!! - Limbo (Big Red)

great

sounds bit like faithless. everyone always says, sing louder however with this spoken word sorta stuff i reckon just crank up the volume on your mixer, sounds noice

EternalXIII responds:

Thanks for the review! Honestly the softer the lyrics are spoken, the harder they are to turn up without butchering the sound. This is about as loud as I could get them without the sound failing.

EX!!! - The Omega Vibe EX!!! - The Omega Vibe

noice

drums and bass definitely rock. just some random spoken word samples would finish it off.

Hard Boiled Eggman Hard Boiled Eggman

cool

i love dance/techno that switches to hip hop and back, sounds cool. if you like that sorta stuff you might like ma song called palbass3 or another one i made funk5 or somin.

krazyfro2 responds:

thanks, to be honest i was actually worried people wouldn't like it ^^'